| ||Green sand process|
Green sand is an aggregate of sand, bentonite clay, pulverized coal and water. Its principal use is in making molds for metal casting. The largest portion of the aggregate is always sand, which can be either silica. Sand casting is one of the earliest forms of casting practiced due to the simplicity of materials involved. It still remains one of the cheapest ways to cast metals because of that same simplicity.
The degree of mechanization and automation of the molding equipment determines the level of casting productivity, the quality of the product, and the working conditions of the workers. At the same time, it also plays an important role in the selection of transport equipment, pouring equipment, and falling sand machinery. To some extent determines the appearance of casting production.
2. Help our customers to choose equipment, tools and material from China; choose best supplier and check making process and acceptance work;
3. Help our customers to choose material from India, provide material test service;
4. Provide high quality equipment, tools and material;
5. Provide technical support, material test and guide service in site.
6. Provide after sales service for our equipment.